Saturday, October 21, 2023

vietnamese american writers on amazon.com listed together for bookbuyeres as of 2016

 

 
Shared with Public
Public
vietnamese american writers on amazon.com
Amazon says readers often bought novels by the following writers, together (I list names in alphabetial order) (meaning a reader who bought a book by one also bought books by the others):
Lan Cao
Uyen Nicole Duong (DNN)
Mai Van Duong Eliott
Andrew Lam
Viet Thanh Nguyen
Andrew X Pham
Ocean Vuong
And, guess who else is lumped into the same list?
GRAHAM GREENE!
I don't see Monique Truong, Why? The writers listed above (myself included) are joined together by topic: they wrote about Vietnam. Is Monique's Book of Salt really about Vietnam???
ARTWORK: My nine roses, star-struck! (enamel, marker, and digital pen UND copyright 2016). I mentioned nine writers in this post, so I posted my nine roses!
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Andy Nguyen, Do My and 12 others
2
1
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment