Sunday, May 28, 2023

TRIBUTE TO ANOTHER KIND OF QUEEN, from a Vietnamese girl: Iconic Tina Turner died today 5/25/23

Well, I am not all classical:  

Here it is:  my favorite song from the 20th century, my time, my volcanic vocal artist, and best title theme for james bond:  

--SHE inspires me to wear a tight white satin dress at age 65, with a slit to the navel, and get away with it!

--SHE is the only vocal artist who showed off her vibrato that pulsated the "double chin" sitting on her powerful neck, and got away with it!  

--SHE is the only beautiful woman with a mouth big enough to swallow the Ha Long Bay, and gets away with it! 

AND

--with GOLDEN EYE, SHE spoke my dilemma:  "Time is NOT on your side..." No, no, no, it's OUR dilemma, girls, women of the world:  We will all get away with it! 

PLUS

--SHE is the best to team up with my best BOND:  I can dress up Pierce Brosnan to be THE Vietnamese elegant Confucian scholar-writer in my 18th century three-act play, "When Body and Thought reunite" ("Khi Tu-tuong va Hinh-hai ta'i nhap," (never published in English, therefore never performed (not yet):   but gues what?  Pierce is also the world's James Bond!   

There you go, Ms. Tina, you are for all, and irreplaceable. 

dnn(c)May 2023

(there is MY Maria Callas, and there is MY Tina Turner; they are YOURS. They are OURS. Forever Maria. Forever Tina...) 





No comments:

Post a Comment