Sunday, November 29, 2020

for a friend of mine and all those who have lost their most loved one

GREEN FLOWERS IN A DREAM, copyrighted 2013 UND enamels on paper, digitally inverted 


Danh cho anh mot cho du'ng binh yen, 
chon an nghi mua ve khong su~ng uot... 
Danh cho anh giac ngu that binh yen, 
em ben canh quat no^`ng, khan ao muo.t. 
DNN 1979, 2020

Save a place for you, where no rain shall touch
a place of rest, where the heart shall mean this much:
For the rest of time, I shall remain loving you
your peaceful  sleep is my pledge to be true
that I will be next to you, from this life to the next
and love till eternity is the love it takes
to make me the breezing fan that  keeps you cool
and the soothing silk that makes you whole 
DNN Nov. 29 2020
to NP

It is the same intensity that I will deliver to my beloved mother. Love is love, unconditional and unwavering  

No comments:

Post a Comment