Sunday, November 5, 2023

on old vietnamese friendship

On this day
7 years ago
Wendynicolenn Duong
·
Shared with Public

happy birthday to my sweet childhood friend do thi khanh my of TV high school, Saigon, VN. We shared the same math tutor and you were the only one to respond and join me in those lessons. So diligently and quietly you walked the long long alley so we could have joint lessons together...I still remember the table where we sat. Our tutor is already dead. I miss her so terribly each time memory returns. Your image is unforgettable in my memory. You are the same today, just better, better and better...Your high spirit and cordiality, good-natured and positive, open and genuine...That wonderful smile, My. How lucky i am to have shared your path in our teenage days...More than 40 years later, here we are...The earth is not just round. It is also a closed circle meant for reunion...
artwork: leaves and petals, nhung ca'nh hoa va la, enamel and pen on paper, UND c2012

No photo description available.


A
ll reactions:
21Anhlan Nguyen, To Hanh and 19 others

5
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment