Sunday, November 6, 2022

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY: flowers and memory of my mother, in the beauty of my own space (i.e. my house)

 Digital technology has done wonder for all forms of art. Here is my snapping of my flowers sitting on my piano on my Ipad.  This was done in 2012, OMG, 10 years ago...10 years of inactivity during which I had accomplished nothing except for spare writing on...FB, which is actually not the right channel for writing or creativity at all. Just sharing with old acquaintances and strangers from...nowhere land.  

In the background were my paintings and the window curtain treatment was also my own making. This was the time when my mother was still alive, reasonably in good health, and I was taking time planning my life in Houston with her.  Gone was the chance.  This was the biggest heartbreak of my life: the loss of the chance to tell my mother truly in action and words in forms that she could acknowledge and enjoy:  how much I love her!

LESSON LEARNED: WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, LOVE HIM/HER NOW!  

THE LOVE BETWEEN PARENTS AND CHILDREN ARE THE BIGGEST LOVE OF ALL.  (HOWEVER, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO "DIVORCE' THEIR OWN PARENTS OR CHILDREN! EVIL LIES EVERYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!) 

My house is getting old and crowded after the deaths of my parents (when I had to incorporate all of their things I must keep into my own small house).  

digital photography: binh hoa tuoi o nha NN dat tren dan piano, dang sau la nhung buc tranh N ve~ treo tren tuong va window treatment do chinh N design. UND c2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment