Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Harvard Law grad running for mayor of Houston after unsuccessful bid for U.S.Senate

HER STATEMENT:  

"My background as a public finance attorney, my experience as a non-profit leader, and my ability to pursue and execute a bold, innovative vision makes me uniquely positioned to address our city's challenges. Our campaign is poised to make history; it is no coincidence that our launch occurs during Women’s History Month as I work hard to become Houston’s first African American female mayor.

Together, we will improve public safety, upgrade Houston's aging infrastructure to combat flooding, enhance our transportation system, grow our economy, bolster our housing stock, support our schools, repair the city’s finances, and improve the quality of life for all Houstonians!"




No comments:

Post a Comment