Monday, January 21, 2019

about McCan Erickson now McCan Group- global advertising agency

In the beginning of my adulthood in America (1978), a PR account executive named Tom Marshall was impressed with my writing skills and work ethics, so he wanted to hire me for McCan Erickson and take me to NYC.  I said no. I wanted to stay in Houston with my family and later I went to work for the Houston Independent School District (1979).

What life would have been had I left my parents and gone to the Big Apple in 1978? 

Then, I had no idea what or who McCan Erickson was.  https://www.mccannworldgroup.com/

The Big Apple, then, had little appeal to me.  I was the Vietnamese girl who would stay with Mom and Dad. We a family stuck together.  The Vietnamese way, no matter how tough it could turn out to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment