Thursday, June 7, 2018

KATE SPADE DEAD AT 55 --SUICIDE...announcing my new blog on health, beauty and style (HBS)

AMERICA'S VERY OWN EQUIVALENT OF COCO CHANEL is gone. I have some of her purses and maybe a pencil skirt. But the one dress I owned by her, I ended up taking it back to the store...

I will show pictures of what I own of her design in a new blog on HBS (no, it's not Harvard Business School, it's Health, Beauty, and Style).

Meghan Markle gave up her HBS blog to become a Duchess. Since I will never become a Duchess in this life, I will at least start my own HBS...

Sorry Kate. You chose to leave us, this mundane world where HBS becomes the...allure that has created you.  You Kate Spade was the dream story to tell for any corporate law professor in America: the ultimate success story of U.S. entrepreneurship.  why, why, why beautiful and talented Kate>?  Your name and name brand combines "Kate" Moss  of the runway and and the  "Spade" of the entertainment industry.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kate-spade-apos-most-trusted-154218697.html


No comments:

Post a Comment