Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Amazon and Vietnamese American writers as of 2016 and my nine star-struck roses


 vietnamese american writers on amazon.com

Amazon says readers often bought novels by the following writers, together (I list names in alphabetial order) (meaning a reader who bought a book by one also bought books by the others):
Lan Cao
Uyen Nicole Duong (DNN)
Mai Van Duong Eliott
Andrew Lam
Viet Thanh Nguyen
Andrew X Pham
Ocean Vuong

And, guess who else is lumped into the same list?

GRAHAM GREENE!

I don't see Monique Truong, Why? The writers listed above (myself included) are joined together by topic: they wrote about Vietnam. Is Monique's Book of Salt really about Vietnam???

ARTWORK: My nine roses, star-struck! (enamel, marker, and digital pen UND copyright 2016). I mentioned nine writers in this post, so I posted my nine roses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment